Payroll and Finance Assistant – Glasgow Office
Posted: April 5, 2022 at 10:13 am
POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Permanent Position for a Payroll and Finance Assistant
Office Based Role – Glasgow
Salary £23,000 – £27,000 dependent on experience
Clyde Marine Recruitment has an exciting opportunity within their fast paced Finance department.
The ideal applicant will have payroll and finance experience within a busy environment; you will be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and have excellent attention to detail.
As a valued member within a small team, you will be provided with a comprehensive training plan to succeed and progress within our Company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a desire to be involved in all areas of our finance and payroll department.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the smooth running and management of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Prepare monthly payroll schedules and advise colleagues of deadlines accordingly
- Point of contact for client and crew payroll queries
- Raise payroll invoices and process payment journals
- Prepare Statement of Earnings when required
- Complete accounts administration including purchased ledger; sales ledger; Airplus and credit card reconciliations.
- Establish and maintain clear and up-to-date payroll procedures per client
- Assist with the upgrading of payroll database and systems
- Ensure supplier invoices are logged accurately, making any adjustments as necessary
- Process ad hoc invoices as and when required
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
Please only apply if you live within commutable distance to our Glasgow office, G51 2SE.