Digital Marketing Assistant | Glasgow
Posted: December 7, 2022 at 10:25 am
Join The Glasgow Team!
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic marketing professional looking to take the next step in their career. Joining the company as Digital Marketing Assistant you will have responsibility for a whole spectrum of marketing duties including:
- Managing our social media platforms to engage and grow our Marine audience;
- Engaging with our audience through social platforms, reflecting the company tone at all times;
- Assisting in the development and communication of new IT platforms and software;
- Creating presentations and tender documentation;
- Copywriting and content writing
- Marketing emails; newsletters; website and blog content; along with post-campaign analysis
ARE YOU OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
- Have current/recent experience within a Marketing / Digital Marketing position
- Be educated to Degree level
- Be able to work autonomously, escalating queries where appropriate
- Have excellent copywriting / content writing skills, along with excellent spelling/ grammar
- Be a confident communicator, able to communicate to all audiences
- Have an impeccable eye for detail
You’ll be given a comprehensive training programme, coupled by support from the Marketing Co-ordinator and management team, to equip you with the skill set to thrive and grow within the business.
Salary: £21 – £25K DOE
Location: Glasgow, office based
Hours of work: Full or Part-time available, to be worked over five days (Monday – Friday)
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Please also include a cover letter detailing your salary expectations and your preference for a full or part-time position.
Closing date: Monday 16th January 2023
Please note that this role is office-based and we are unable to offer on a home/ hybrid working basis.