Latvia Recruitment Administrator
Posted: May 11, 2021 at 1:29 pm
Please note this vacancy is only available to candidates who have the right to work in the EU or have a working permit for Latvia, and are able to make a daily journey to the office in Riga. We are unable to consider candidates who do not meet these key requirements.
SIA Clyde Marine Recruitment Latvia is part of Clyde Marine Recruitment, which was established in 1981 in Glasgow. Clyde Marine Recruitment is a specialist marine recruitment agency with worldwide representation, global Clients and a tradition of first-class marine manpower supply.
SIA Clyde Marine Recruitment Latvia, originally known as CML Topstaff, was established in 2004 following the accession of Latvia to the EU. We recruit all ranks of marine personnel for a range of clients in the shipping and offshore sectors.
The role of Recruitment Administrator is a key position within Clyde Marine Recruitment (Latvia). As Recruitment Administrator is responsible for ensuring all recruitment administration is processed in an accurate and timely fashion whilst offering ongoing support to colleagues within the recruitment team.
- General administration duties and working daily with our digital databases, responsible for updating and maintaining accurate personnel files
- Assist with travel bookings
- Answer telephone/ email enquires in an efficient and professional manner
- Assist colleagues with administrative tasks as and when required
- Liaison with clients and candidates, as well as other staff & management within the Company to ensure the best possible service is given
- Work within team of international well known leading maritime company
- Training will be provided locally and abroad
- Stable work, social security and health insurance
- Educated to college or university level (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline
- Excellent understanding of Latvian, English and Russian language
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Some travel throughout Europe to meet clients or carry out ship visits might be required
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter in English to email@example.com by 14 May 2021.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.