Glasgow – Recruitment & Finance Assistant (RFA)
Posted: January 7, 2022 at 10:37 am
The Glasgow office has a vacancy for a full-time Recruitment & Finance Assistant.
The RFA is responsible for ensuring all Recruitment and Finance administration is processed in an accurate and timely fashion, whilst offering ongoing support to colleagues within the Recruitment and Finance teams.
The RFA will also be provided support in learning about both Recruitment and Finance/Payroll operations.
Clyde Marine Recruitment is a Living Wage employer, the salary for this role is £22,000 per annum.
Working from the Glasgow office candidates should be based within commuting distance, our office hours are 9 am – 5.15 pm. Due to the nature of the work, this is an office-based role within a socially distanced environment.
- General administration duties and working daily with our digital databases, responsible for updating and maintaining accurate personnel files
- Assist with travel bookings
- Answer telephone and email enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
- Reconciliation of travel bookings
- Assist with client recharges
- Liaison with clients and candidates, as well as other staff & management within the Company to ensure the best possible service is provided
- Work within an experienced team at a leading international maritime company
- Opportunity to gain exposure to Finance and Recruitment operations
- Living Wage employer
- Company pension and private health care scheme
- Educated to college or university level (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience working in Recruitment, Finance or Shipping industry is advantageous
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to CMcMillan@clyderecruit.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please note this vacancy is only available to candidates who have the right to work in the UK. We are unable to consider candidates who do not meet this key requirement.