Glasgow – Administration Assistant
Posted: January 7, 2022 at 10:37 am
POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Administration Assistant looking to progress their career within a thriving maritime company in Glasgow.
The successful candidate will be a hardworking and dynamic individual who can show initiative and is keen to continue to learn new skills with an interest in recruitment and finance. We can offer you excellent long term job prospects and security with a dynamic working environment. The team you will be working alongside are driven, friendly and encouraging.
The Admin Assistant will be responsible for ensuring all Recruitment and Finance administration is processed in an accurate and timely fashion, whilst offering ongoing support to colleagues within the Recruitment and Finance teams.
Clyde Marine Recruitment is a Living Wage employer and the salary for this role is £22,000 per annum. The office hours are 9 am – 5.15 pm. This is an office-based role within a socially distanced environment.
- General administration duties and working daily with our digital databases, responsible for updating and maintaining accurate personnel files
- Assist with travel bookings
- Answer telephone and email enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
- Reconciliation of travel bookings
- Assist with client recharges
- Liaison with clients and candidates, as well as other staff & management within the Company to ensure the best possible service is provided
- Work within an experienced team at a leading international maritime company
- Opportunity to gain exposure to Finance and Recruitment operations
- Living Wage employer
- Company pension and private health care scheme
- Educated to college or university level (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience working in Recruitment, Finance or Shipping industry is advantageous
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to CMcMillan@clyderecruit.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please note this vacancy is only available to candidates who have the right to work in the UK. We are unable to consider candidates who do not meet this key requirement.