Glasgow Recruitment Administrator
Posted: June 21, 2021 at 9:44 am
POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
The Glasgow office has a vacancy for a full time Recruitment Administrator, initially on a 6-month Fixed-Term contract with the possibility of the contract being extended.
As Recruitment Administrator is responsible for ensuring all recruitment administration is processed in an accurate and timely fashion whilst offering ongoing support to colleagues within the recruitment team.
CMR is a Living Wage employer, the salary for this role is £20,000 per annum.
Working from the Glasgow office candidates should be based within commuting distance, office hours are 9am – 5.15pm .
- General administration duties and working daily with our digital databases, responsible for updating and maintaining accurate personnel files
- Assist with travel bookings
- Answer telephone/ email enquires in an efficient and professional manner
- Assist colleagues with administrative tasks as and when required
- Liaison with clients and candidates, as well as other staff & management within the Company to ensure the best possible service is given
- Work within team of international well known leading maritime company
- Living Wage Employer
- Educated to college or university level (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience working in recruitment or shipping industry advantageous
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.