Glasgow Crew Coordinator
Posted: July 6, 2021 at 12:05 pm
POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
The Glasgow office has a vacancy for a permanent, full time Crew Coordinator.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Crew Coordinator to join our Glasgow branch. The role is fast paced and requires the successful candidate to have a strong pre-existing knowledge of the marine industry.
CMR is a Living Wage employer, the salary for this role is £22K – 25K depending on experience.
Working from the Glasgow office candidates should be based within commuting distance, office hours are 9am – 5.15pm .
You will be required to prioritise a busy workload and undertake duties such as:
- Ensure crew managed contracts are run to the specifications required, organising vessel schedules and rosters
- Source crew for vessels
- Ensure crew qualifications, passports, medicals and certificates are valid and authentic at all times
- Book cost effective travel booking as and when required
- Prepare payroll information for finance team
- Maintain crew database, ensuing details, certification and appraisals remain up to date
- Deal with any marine personnel enquiries including assisting with any disciplinary & grievance issues arising
- Keep abreast of marine legislation
- Regular liaison with clients and crew to ensure contract is being run effectively.
- Work within team of international well known leading maritime company
- Living Wage Employer
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for this job is 20th July.