Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in
culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Mar 12 2019
When considering your next career move, or simply looking for your next temporary assignment, we understand you have many options out there to get you started. You could spend hours surfing through various websites and sending multiple CV’s to companies direct. However, we offer a much more convenient, transparent and easy way to find your next seafaring job.
Here are our top 5 reasons to approach us first.
1. Our Client list is vast! As Europe’s leading marine recruitment agency, we’re connected to most of the top shipping companies across Europe, as well as lesser known ones. Many companies don’t want the hassle of advertising jobs themselves, so save time job hunting by sending your CV direct to us.
2. Variety is the spice of life – Working with an agency like Clyde Marine Recruitment gives you the option to work on different types of vessels, which in turn increases your skills and experience and is great for your CV! Small buoy tenders, Dredgers, Passenger Ferries or Tankers… the options are vast.
3. Temporary assignments can lead to permanent employment – we have these in abundance, especially during the Spring/Summer months. Keep in regular contact with our Recruitment teams with your availability for temporary positions.
4. Personal approach and insight – Many of our Recruiters have worked with us for a long time and look after their own teams of candidates within their specialist field and locality. They are knowledgeable about trends in the industry and new jobs that are likely to come up. We’re always happy to have a chat about your career options once we have your CV. Once things get started we’ll do all the legwork in promoting your CV to Clients and will also chase up interviews or feedback on your behalf. Get in touch with our Recruitment teams in the UK, Poland, Latvia or Singapore.
5. Not a commodity – Unlike some other agencies, our recruitment teams are not driven by sales targets and commission. We are genuinely interested in fitting the right person to each role.
If you’re looking to take the next step in your career, are seeking a change in rotations or would like to chat to one of our recruiters please get in touch with your local Clyde Marine Recruitment office:
Glasgow – t: 0141 427 6886 / email@example.com
Riga – t: +371 67331357 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Gdynia – t: +48 58 665 38 60 / email@example.com