POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
The Glasgow office has a vacancy for a permanent, full time Crew Coordinator.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Crew Coordinator to join our Glasgow branch. The role is fast paced and requires the successful candidate to have a strong pre-existing knowledge of the marine industry.
CMR is a Living Wage employer, the salary for this role is £22K – 25K depending on experience.
Working from the Glasgow office candidates should be based within commuting distance, office hours are 9am – 5.15pm .
You will be required to prioritise a busy workload and undertake duties such as:
- Ensure crew managed contracts are run to the specifications required, organising vessel schedules and rosters
- Source crew for vessels
- Ensure crew qualifications, passports, medicals and certificates are valid and authentic at all times
- Book cost effective travel booking as and when required
- Prepare payroll information for finance team
- Maintain crew database, ensuing details, certification and appraisals remain up to date
- Deal with any marine personnel enquiries including assisting with any disciplinary & grievance issues arising
- Keep abreast of marine legislation
- Regular liaison with clients and crew to ensure contract is being run effectively.
- Work within team of international well known leading maritime company
- Living Wage Employer
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for this job is 20th July.
Please note this vacancy is only available to candidates who have the right to work in the UK. We are unable to consider candidates who do not meet this key requirement.