If you can think of someone who has been brilliant, please take a second to nominate today. The nominee will be entered into the monthly draw to win a £30 Just Eat voucher and have dinner on us. Did they go on board at short notice? Maybe stayed an extra week to cover illness? Did they show initiative? Receive great feedback from the captain/chief engineer? Are they just great people always looking out for their colleagues and lifting spirits? You can nominate once per month so keep them coming!
Check out our previous winners here.
Now for the boring bit!
Please take a few moments to read our Ts and Cs, we need to make sure your nominated seafarer is eligible to be part of this competition.
- Nominees must be;
- 18 years old or over.
- Registered with Clyde Marine Recruitment
- And have been placed on an assignment by one of our recruiters in the last 6 months
- Must be located within a country where JustEat operates
- One entry per person, per month; duplicate entries will be excluded
- By entering the Competition, the person making the nomination must confirm that the entry form and any accompanying materials and submissions:
- does not contain any material which is defamatory of any person or which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- does not promote sexually explicit material, violence or any illegal activity;
- do not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- do not infringe any rights of any other person;
- are not likely to deceive any person;
- are not made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- are not threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- are not likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- are not used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- do not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright or trademark infringement or computer misuse.
- The winning Nominee will be awarded a £30 Just Eat Voucher. Clyde Marine Recruitment are responsible for delivering the prize.
- The voucher will be sent by email in a digital format, CMR will not post a hard copy of the voucher.
- The voucher will have a validity period, it is the responsibility of the winner to use it within this period. CMR will not replace any unused or expired vouchers.
- There is no prize for the Entrant, only the Nominee.
- There is one prize per month for 12 months.
- Winning Nominees will be contacted by Clyde Marine Recruitment to pass on their personal details to receive the prize.
- CMR will ask the permission of the prize winner to share their name and a photo on social media.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative
- CMR Management reserve all rights to withdraw the prize offer at any point.
- CMR cannot be held responsible for emails that do not arrive due to the entrant’s email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
Clyde Marine Recruitment Ltd will (CMR) assess the nominations at the end of each month with the prize winner being announced, should they wish, early in the following month. CMR will make the decision based on the merit of individual nominations received and through working with candidates on a day to day basis. CMR reserve the right to select candidates nominated by the recruitment team who have assisted the business during the respective month.