Border rules are changing across the globe, a requirement for a negative covid test is becoming more common. It is your responsibility to ensure you know the rules of the country you are going to before you travel. We have added some useful links below which will help you find the information faster.
IF YOU ARE SHOWING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
- Self Isolate immediately – Please do not travel
- Book a PCR test – this must be done within the first 5 days of showing symptoms
- Call your local CMR office to let us know
- Follow the guidance from the NHS
PORT AND COUNTRY ADVICE
- COVID-19 Port/Country Implications – Click Here
- COVID-19 Information Dashboard (Country- and Port-specific advice on COVID-19 measures)- Click Here
- Global Port Restrictions Map (updated daily) – Click Here
- IMO updates Click Here
UK BORDER RULES AND EXEMPTIONS
Find out the most up-to-date travel information for the UK, click on the country below that you will be visiting.
Before you travel to the UK you will be required to complete the Public Health passenger locator form.