- This Policy governs how you may access and use this Site.
|“we, us or our”||means Clyde Marine Recruitment Ltd., company registration number SC 70728 (Scotland) and the registered office of which is at Mariner House, Watermark Business Park, 355 Govan Road, Glasgow, G51 2SE, and|
|“you or your”||means the person accessing or using the Site or its content.|
- recognise you whenever you visit this Site (this speeds up your access to the Site as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and services and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
- We work with third party suppliers who may also set cookies on our Site. These third party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party.
- HOW TO TURN OFF COOKIES
- If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this Site. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.